Friday, September 2, 2016

What a Bomber!!!

Fall, is that you?! I sure hope so because me and my leave out are so, so over this heat!! With the cooler weather creeping in I thought I'd start off by featuring a fav fall trend of mine that I purchased earlier this year via Dia&Co. the Bomber Jacket! The bomber will forever be a classic and I have had several over the years in the traditional waist length like this one here but when I received the longline version, I'll admit I almost sent it back, unsure as to how I would wear it. I'm so glad I kept it.  Versatility, I love a piece that I can be dress up or down and this piece is just that! Here are a few ways I'll be styling it this Fall season!!


Bomber Jacket | JUNAROSE
Boot | ELOQUII




Crop Top | FOREVER21
Jegging | ASHLEY STEWART
Zara Boot | LANE BRYANT




Sunglasses | STEVE MADDEN
Tenni Shoe  | CONVERSE

Will you be adopting the bomber jacket this season, it would be such a bomber if you don't? Lol




No comments:

Post a Comment