Friday, September 30, 2016

Denim with Wine!

Denim on Denim is a Fall Must-do! 
You just can't go wrong when pairing them together. Please, tell me you have tried or will be trying this look this season? If not what are you waiting for? Any who, I wanted to give Fall a BIG "Welcome Back!" since it's finally starting to cool off here in Nashville and add a pop of color So, I completed the look with a pair of burgundy, over-the-knee boots and hat. Burgundy is such a beautiful color and it's definitely giving black a run for it's title in my closet. I'm sure it will be featured over and over again in the months to come. Remember, you were warned, lol. 







What is/are your fave fall color(s)? Tell me what you think about the look

Hat | EBAY
Denim Top | BURKE'S OUTLET
Denim Jeans | ELOQUII
Boot | ELOQUII
Watch | MICHAEL KORS
Bracelets | ALIEXPRESS.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment