Saturday, September 10, 2016

Caramel Frappe w/ Coco Anyone?


A close friend of mine, (Hey, Diondra!!) told me this look reminded her of Caramel Frappe with chocolate drizzle and now I cannot shake the thought or the craving I now have for one. I'm really trying my best to resist the temptation and I'll let you know how that goes. But lets get on to the important stuff. Last fall I saw the shearling vest and wasn't quite sure how I'd incorporate it into my wardrobe being that I've never been much of a vest kinda girl! To add to that I've always found them to look a bit bulky which is the last thing I need. However, when I ran across this beauty on a late night Target run (please tell me I'm not the only one that has those..lol) I knew I had to give it a try. I slipped it on and fell in love. I didn't find it to feel or look bulky at all. Don't you just love it when you prove yourself wrong?! But, I do warn you this vest sheds like a bad bundle of weave. I hope its just to being new and will stop at some point.




As for the rest of the look, I have really been on a health kick. I've been trying to improve my life as a whole and one focus has been on losing weight. So, far I have lost 14lbs since 07.14.16 and I'm quite proud of myself. It's simply because I'm not doing anything special but getting up, out and active. A dear, friend of mine turned me on to hiking and it's been the source of my success. I love the outdoors, so I never feel like I'm working out, just enjoying nature. As a result, I've noticed subtle changes, my mid-section in particular. So, I thought I'd flaunt my small success just a tad with a tan crop top, staying with the cool tones of the vest. I paired it with a pair of denim boyfriend jeans and completed the look with a pair of pointed toe, stiletto heels. Let me know what you think of this look..



Shearling Vest | AVA & VIV @ Target
Crop Top | REBDOLLS
Boyfriend Jean | OLD NAVY
Stiletto | LOLASHOETIQUE.COM
Watch | MICHAEL KORS
Tote Bag | MICHAEL KORS
Sunglasses | ALIEXPRESS.COM

Let me know what looks that you are on the fence about? We may can try them together :)

Photos courtesy of Premiere' Clay









No comments:

Post a Comment