Sunday, March 31, 2013

2 Looks of a Happy Easter

While shopping at JC Penney a couple weeks ago I stumbled across these dresses. The fuchsia one I saw first on the lovely, Thamarr (simply stunning btw) of Musing of a Curvy Lady and had to have it for myself seeing as how wonderful she looked rocking hers. I didn't stop there though. I also found a "sister" dress much similar to the fuchsia one, in white that I couldn't part with either. So I got them both. I knew I wanted it for Easter but couldn't decide which one I'd like to wear so I tried them both on and made my choice on the white ensemble.

I love the fit and flare of the dresses. They are very form fitting and comfortable. They both get a A+ in my style book. Which one would you prefer to wear on this Resurrection Day?







Alyx Pleated - Neck Dress (fuschia) | JC Penney
Floral Blazer | Forever 21
Box Belt | Stein Mart
Tatum-77 Pump | Charlotte Russe


Alyx Cut-Out Neck Dress | JC Penney
Tuxedo Blazer | Forever 21
Alexa Pumps | Sam Edelman 

4 comments:

  1. OMG I love them both I couldn't have picked!! But I probably would have went with the white too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of the first dress, but the top of the white one is awesome.
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete